Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I was charged with failing to provide a specimen of breath

Hi I was charged with failing to provide a specimen of breath for analysis.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Cannock , my question is when I go to court should I plead not guilty as when I got took in they took my spectacles off me , I informed the sergeant I need them all the time as I see anything without them , that is why i refused to to breath test until they returned them to me,anyway when I got them back few hours later i took a breath test on there main machine it just come up with fail , no printout or amount it was supposed to be , I again done another one later on same again no figures or print out .then eventually a police officer done a test with his hand held device and it showed I was clear and released. I could not do any test without my glasses as my eyes are very poor , surely they must have to give you your glasses so I can function properly. And also I did do two tests with no printout of any figures to show me.is that even legally binding.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Anybody there
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just to see if you think that it could get dropped as it don't seem correct to do it that way and also will I get any legal representations at the court .it is end of july

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Why were you prevented from blowing on the device due to lack of spectacles? It is pretty simple and you are given instructions.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi what's the answer
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi you have taken £44:00 out of my bank account, I did not realise you where charging me , I need that money put back into my account its supposed to be free answer . I will be contacting Barclays fraud centre about this transaction. Please put it back into my account ASAP