John LLB
John LLB, Solicitor
Experience:  8 years legal experience
106125879

I’ve received an NIP for speeding. the offence is addressed

I’ve received an NIP for speeding.
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: the offence is addressed to me but the offence happened on the 16/7/20 I’ve read that if it exceeds 14 days than it’s not legal .... is that true?
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hello, how are you? Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Please note there may be delays in responding as I am away helping other customers but I will get back to you as soon as I can. I may also need to ask you some clarifying questions to determine the legal position.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ok

Hello, thanks for your message. Have you changed address at all recently and/or were you in a hire/rental vehicle? Please also tell me the date on the NIP. Thank you.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.

Call completed