Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

Have an industrial unit very all my parking spaces are used

Customer Question

Have an industrial unit very all my parking spaces are used by a neighbour can i obtain an injunction against him?
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: No i do not what to file and who to. Iam quite prepared to go to court if needs be .
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: in a court yard part of an industrial complex
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: just want to know my legal rights
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 11 days ago.

Welcome to JA.

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

Please note that this is not a chat service therefore you may experience delays but rest assured that I will respond within 24 hours.

It appears you may have nuisance parking cause of action against the neighbour which you can consider obtaining a court injuction against the neighbour.

Before you consider court action I suggest you send a cease and desist letter to the neighbour. The letter should detail the conduct you want the neighbour to stop doing which is the unauthorised parking, failing which court action will follow.

You can obtain a cease and desist letter from the site below:

https://www.lawdepot.co.uk/

Assuming the neighbour continues to park the vehicle in the space in question i suggest you consider instructing a solicitor to act on your behalf with a view of securing an injuction.

You can find a local solicitor who deals with this on the law society webpage which is;

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/

I hope I have clarified the position if not please let me know.

Thanks and stay safe.

Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 7 days ago.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything as I am happy to help!”