Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I would like to ask you a question about a pcn recieved for

hello i would like to ask you a question about a pcn recieved for parking in a resident area
JA: What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a local attorney?
Customer: london , lewisham
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I had moved on date of 29-08-2020 on new adress in the same day i have changed my new adress on online system for parking permit it was saturday.Following monday was bank hollyday and from thuesday to thursday i have recieved 3 pcn which i appealed because i had evidence that i moved on 29.08.2020.But they canceled just 1 pcn and i have to pay 2 pcn , is it possible to do anything to cancel the other 2 ?
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Who is the issuer please?

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
the issue is nsl in partnership with lewisham

Does it refer to the local council?

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
is it possible to sent you the ticket to show you exactly ?

Yes, ok.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!”