Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

At 0525 this morning I was driving southbound down the M23.

Hi, at 0525 this morning I was driving southbound down the M23. Despite very light traffic, queue ahead warning signs with 40mph, 50mph, 60mph kept coming up and constantly changing. As I approached one sign, it changed from 50mph to no limit. I accelerate to 60mph and about 20 seconds later saw the speed camera flash me. It must therefore have a time lag between to notice advising no limit and the speed camera. What should I do to ensure I don't get a speeding ticket.
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: M23 southbound just before the Gatwick exit
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: I haven't been issued with a ticket but seeing it flash, I want to be proactive
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

are you asking if you have a defence if neccessary?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I want to be proactive

i am currently with client but will call asap - if you time that is convienient then let me know otherwise I will call asap - thanks

Good to talk to you.

No problem.

All the best.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jo C’. You can also bookmark my profile http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-remus2004/

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!”