Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I am uncertain whether i have been unlawfully revoked or

I am uncertain whether i have been unlawfully revoked or refused a licence? How do i apply for a new licence and what if i cant uphold my rights?
JA: License regulations vary from place to place, so can you tell me where this is?
Customer: WR4 9FH
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: i don't know because before Lockdown i consulted a solicitor who said i did, but i got the impression that he was none too keen to take my case.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i have had a licence since 1989, am aged 55 and feel that i would be seriously incommoded if i was to be revoked outright. I am told in 1992 that i had a specific medical diagnosis, that does not really seem applicable today to my circumstances. i feel there is undue prejudice from DVLA with an impending possibility of compunction to renew. They sent a letter (i think?) but i reposited it with a solicitor's firm (do i need a disclosure) from which no documents have been forthcoming (i think on request). I have also been burgled on a number of occasions (possibly by DVLA and Police?) although i have no desire to appear paranoid. i have written in 2020 to DVLA and solicitors and sent e mails, although given the issue of licence can take less than a week, i perhaps feel a little nervous about it. I am told the legislation has changed (i went for a year to Law school).

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

You mean you have been revoked?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
i think i am recalling from memory, because i have tried to remember without documents what happened months ago. But if i was refused the DVLA on the telephone, somewhat anonymously said that if i made contact with them again it would go badly with me. I was asked to send in my pink card licence, which i did, and them months later they posted back the old licence without a renewal.

I can call this evening?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
would you call on 01531 890437. is that Ok?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Ok

I'm ready when you are ?