james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

You possible help me in Liverpool, Court, Traffic offence

Customer Question

Hi you possible help me in Liverpool
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: Court
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Traffic offence
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  james bruce replied 8 days ago.

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.
Can I please ask you to give me some more detailed information regarding this matter so as to allow me to work with you and help resolve your enquiry.
How may I assist?

What is the traffic offence?

Unfortunately, without the additional information requested in my first/previous response, I will not be able to give you detailed advice to your question, but I will be able to give you a general answer, which I hope will be of assistance. If you are able to supply the additional information later, please do so and I will then come back to you with a more detailed answer.

Without knowing the actual traffic offence you are facing at court, it is difficult to give detailed answer. If you require legal representation at court, there are a number of traffic offences for which you can use the duty solicitor at court, These offences include, drink driving, drunk in charge, driving whilst disqualified, dangerous driving etc. If you are facing such an offence, then you can ask to speak with the duty solicitor at court when you attend.

Other basic traffic offences such as speeding etc are not covered by the duty scheme and would require you to seek you own instructed solicitor if you wish to be legally represented.

I hope this clarifies these situations for you.

If I can assist in more detail on the specific offence you face, pleas feel free to come back to me and I will be more than pleased to assist further.