SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

Look I have a problem I'm good on writing but I try to

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Look I have a problem I'm good on writing but I try to write
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I'm not good on writing is that what I want to say But I try
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I'm in UK hinvkley Hinvkley
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Ok So my story start like this So I have to renew my drive license And I have to to do medical checking When I did the medical they find me with blood pressure
Category: Traffic Law
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hello I have a problem from the last 3 month I have to renew my drive license and I have to do medical check and they find me with blood pressure was to high and the keep my drive license to dvla till my blood pressure will go down dvla send a form to my gb to inform cuz I have to take 3 reading of my blood pressure and after they will esssue my licence so I been inform by gb with letter cuz I have to take the readings I did take the riding all suppose to be in different day and I did the way they ask me but the it is cuz they never contact the dvla (gb) and they stress me more and make to worry about that during this 3 month I been doing the way to gb reception and ask them to send my readings to dvla but they never send it I phone as well during this 3 month the dvla and they never get from gb my result to essue my license so they stress me a lot and I want to know if I can charge them for what they are doing since that I still not get my license please jut remember my license is been stopit becouse of blood preasure and the gb is not doing nothing about this and my blood preasure again is going higher becouse of this stress pls I want some information or help if we can charge them I think is a good case which we can win this case and is been phoning to dvla so many times there is prove thanks
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 6 days ago.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I'm waiting for Yr answer that why I contact u pls dnt do the same as them thanks
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 4 days ago.

Good evening, thank you for your patience. I am a solicitor and reviewing your question now for you. I am a solicitor in England and Wales.

You must submit a formal complaint to your GP as it is unfair and unreasonable for them to not send your results to DVLA. If you are doing the medical in order to work you should warn them that if they carry on with the delays you would sue them for your loss of earnings. You may need to consider changing your GP in the interim if yours is Just incompetent. Any clarification please do not hesitate to send your follow up question, I am glad to assist further. All the best,