Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

Jo, I have been fighting against un fairly charges on bus

Customer Question

Hi Jo , I have been fighting against un fairly charges on bus lane since September 2020 with colossal amount of letters. none of them has been replied to my concerns. To day I have received a notice that unless I have not paid in 14 days, they will use a warrant of control enforcement agents.
JA: What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a local attorney?
Customer: no proof of evidence was given ie a via a photo with registration of my car.
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: the law states ; a PCN SHOULD INCLIDE PRILIMANERY CHARGES AND A PHOTO OF THE CAR WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: NO THATS ALL
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 10 days ago.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 8 days ago.

Hello.

Is this a decision of the adjudicator?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 days ago.

Without the information I asked for I can only give you a general answer but I hope this helps.

If this has reached the adjudicators stage then I'm afraid that you are too late to do anything about it. The appeals structure is exhausted and that is the end of that put simply.

You can only make statutory declarations to reduce these stages of an appeal if you did not receive certain documents and that is not what you are saying here.

I'm very sorry but I have to give you truthful information

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.