How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 79982
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Jo, I have been fighting against un fairly charges on bus

Customer Question

Hi Jo , I have been fighting against un fairly charges on bus lane since September 2020 with colossal amount of letters. none of them has been replied to my concerns. To day I have received a notice that unless I have not paid in 14 days, they will use a warrant of control enforcement agents.
JA: What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a local attorney?
Customer: no proof of evidence was given ie a via a photo with registration of my car.
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: NO THATS ALL
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 10 days ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Expert:  Jo C. replied 8 days ago.


Is this a decision of the adjudicator?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 days ago.

Without the information I asked for I can only give you a general answer but I hope this helps.

If this has reached the adjudicators stage then I'm afraid that you are too late to do anything about it. The appeals structure is exhausted and that is the end of that put simply.

You can only make statutory declarations to reduce these stages of an appeal if you did not receive certain documents and that is not what you are saying here.

I'm very sorry but I have to give you truthful information

Can I clarify anything for you?

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.