John
John, Solicitor
Experience:  10 years legal experience
106125879

Can you help me please.. iv applied many of times for my

Hello can you help me please.. iv applied many of times for my provisional licence to the DVLA and have had nothing back my doctor says I'm able to apply for this and I believe this has been kept from me for such and such reason which I don't know, what do I do iv abinded by the law for 6years as I had to receive my licence, why have I done this all this time and nothing back for my behaviour I'm a bit stuck and thinking of taking someone to court and hope for compensation as a result, can you help and advise me further please.
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: I think I should to get where I need to be.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I had to stay drug free in result to get my licence iv waited 6 and a half and the doctor said things will be ok and I could apply.

Hello, how are you? Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Please note there may be delays in responding as I am away helping other customers but I will get back to you as soon as I can.  I may also need to ask you some clarifying questions to determine the legal position.

Thanks for your message, and sorry to hear about this. It is unclear why you have been refused and ignored for your request for a driving licence. I would suggest you follow the complaints procedure with the DVLA which you can find here https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/driver-and-vehicle-licensing-agency/about/complaints-procedure#making-a-formal-complaint

With the above, you should be able to get a resolution or at the minimum a reasonable explanation.

If you ever wanted to take court action, you can do so here https://www.gov.uk/make-money-claim

John, Solicitor
Experience: 10 years legal experience

I hope this helps. Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions. I am happy to help.

Hello, just following up on this to ensure you're satisfied with what you need to do. Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions. I am happy to help. All the best, John