How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ChrisB4147 Your Own Question
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 141
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
ChrisB4147 is online now

I have followed the instructions on the claim form for a pcn

Customer Question

i have followed the instructions on the claim form for a pcn from county court, what should i answer on moneyclaim gov AOS FORM
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 12 days ago.

Hello, this is MarcInLaw and welcome to JustAnswer. I will be the lawyer working with you today and I will be happy to advise you to the extent possible on this platform. I will review your question and I will be back with my answer shortly. You will get notified when my answer is ready therefore there is no need to wait online.

Expert:  ChrisB4147 replied 12 days ago.

Hi, thanks for the question.  I’m Chris and I’m a Solicitor in litigation/family matters. I will be happy to assist you and hope to provide a full response as quickly as possible.

This is a question and answer service rather than an instant chat service, and I may not be able to reply immediately. However, rest assured that I am dealing with your question and will get back to you as soon as I can.

I’m sorry to hear about the situation you find yourself in. Your answer will depend on the claim and whether you accept it or not. Could you give me some background? Many thanks.

Expert:  ChrisB4147 replied 12 days ago.

I was just following up to see if there is anything else I can assist you with today? If so, just let me know. If not, then I am happy to have been able to assist you and provide an overview of the situation below.

If you don't accept the claim, then you should defend it.  If you do defend it, you will need to say so on the acknowledgement of service and thereafter provide a defence saying your version of events.  If the matter is not settled, the court will decide on the situation following a hearing and you will get an order from the court setting out a timetable for when you should submit a statement and when the hearing will be.

If you do accept it, and do not defend it in the acknowledgement of Service, that will lead to an Order saying that you owe the money and that will then have to be paid, usually within 14 days.

I hope the matter gets resolved. All the best.

I hope the matter gets resolved.