Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Ellen, This is in UK, My question is about an driving

Hi Ellen
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: This is in UK
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: My question is about an driving offence, can this cause an issue in background checks while joining a new job
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: that's all
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My question is about an driving offence IN10 (Using a vehicle uninsured against third party risks), can this cause an issue in background checks while joining a new job in UK? Many Thanks
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

Does the job involve driving?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Jeremy,It doesn't require driving
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It is an office job and I will be working from home initially till things go back to normal

It is unlikely to cause an issue in relation to background checks as the job does not involve driving.

I trust this assists you in understanding your position however, should you have any supplementary inquiries, do not hesitate to ask and I will look to clarify or expand on my previous response.

I thank you for visiting the website and for the opportunity to assist you with your inquiry. If you have further questions, inquiries or queries let me know post haste and I will attempt to answer them. Otherwise I bid you a good day

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
thanks Jeremy, I am just thinking just in case it is company policy to do the standard checks so would IN10 penalty points can cause an issue?

I do not believe they would no. I thank you for visiting the website and for the opportunity to assist you with your inquiry. If you have further questions, inquiries or queries let me know post haste and I will attempt to answer them. Otherwise I bid you a good day