Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

I wonder if you can help me u feel terribly, I was coming

Customer Question

Hello, I wonder if you can help me u feel terribly , I was coming back early hours of the morning and pulled up tired at the starbucks, a1 great north road peterborough, and waited for it to open at 5am to buy coffee, now I have received a parking ticket saying they want £100 for parking, is there anything that can be done about this, thank you very much in advance John
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: Starbucks a1 peterborough
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: Not at the moment
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 13 days ago.

Welcome to JA.

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

Please note that this is not a chat service therefore you may experience delays.

When you agree to park in a site you are deemed to accept the parking site's terms and conditions regarding parking your vehicle. Therefore unless the terms and conditions were not placed in areas that were visible and the terms and conditions permitted you to park for the duration you did for free then its unlikely you will escape the fine in question. Therefore before you pay or challenge the fine please consider the points raised because if you are not successful you could be facing a higher fee in the event they start court action against you.

I hope i have clarified the position.

Thanks and stay safe.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I arrived at 4:38 and left at 5:26 , I was waiting for them to open

Unless you were permitted to park your vehicle for free for the duration mentioned then it is unlikely you will escape the parking ticket.

I hope i have clarified the position.

Thanks and stay safe.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify the answer given.

Thanks and stay safe