John
John, Solicitor
Experience:  10 years legal experience
106125879

Up in court in northern Ireland soon getting charged with

Customer Question

Hi up in court in northern Ireland soon getting charged with aggregated driving and taking away and drink driving and no insurance,
Category: Traffic Law
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hi is any one there
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Is anyone up
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 14 days ago.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Please continue
Expert:  John replied 14 days ago.

Hello, how are you? Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Please note there may be delays in responding as I am away helping other customers but I will get back to you as soon as I can.  I may also need to ask you some clarifying questions to determine the legal position.

Expert:  John replied 14 days ago.

Thanks for your message, I appreciate it is important to you. What would you specifically like to know about this please?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
OK they said they got a call in with my description driving car, but they never caught me in it, they just got me in the house of my sisters where the car was put back
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
OK ask me any questions
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Like to no outcomes etc
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thanks John for ur time
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I have a conviction of drink and driving 2 years ago where I lost my license
Expert:  John replied 14 days ago.

Hello, I would suggest you instruct a solicitor to assist you. The potential charges against you are serious and if convicted the penalties will be severe, in particular if you have been previously convicted. However, you may have a good defence if you have advise they never caught you in the car, although any charge against you can be based o circumstantial evidence if they caught you at your sisters house.

The law society Solicitor Directory can be located here https://www.lawsoc-ni.org/solicitors Please use that page to get a solicitor to assist you and review your case. Wishing you well.

I hope this helps. Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions. I am happy to help.

Expert:  John replied 14 days ago.

Hello, just following up on this to ensure you're satisfied with what you need to do. Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions. I am happy to help. All the best, John.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Could I do time for this, what goes for me john
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
They just called to my sisters house and I was in the house, not caught in the car at my sisters
Expert:  John replied 14 days ago.

Potentially, yes it is a possibility for this offence but it is unlikely. However,  it is difficult for me to say without knowing specifically the charges and the details of the matter. It is worth knowing however, that the most probable outcome will just be a fine, and a ban/disqualification from points on your licence as opposed to doing jail time, and this is only if you are found guilty. They still need to prove their case against you

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
What questions do u need to no John, just recking my head so it is
Expert:  John replied 14 days ago.

Hello, this site is for general guidance and to answer any queries you may have. As I am not your solicitor I cannot enquire about your case in detail to provide bespoke detailed advice but I will be happy to answer any general questions you may have. I would highly recommend you instruct a personal solicitor if you are charged and required to go to court.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
OK thanks for ur help John
Expert:  John replied 14 days ago.

All the best, I am glad I was able to help. Have a great day.