Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I have got a parking fine of £195 from Newham council. The

Good afternoon. My name is***** have got a parking fine of £195 from Newham council. The car was parking in front of my house which I have the permit. The whole thing is on November during the weather my permit fall from the windows to the car seat. I normally start work at 6am. I was not at home. My wife saw a gentleman issued a fine to my car. And she call the man through the windows telling him the car has a permit. We have 2 children under 3 years. So she could not gets to the car quickly. So she car some guy to help open the car door and found my residence car permit in my front seat. The gentleman who's issued a ticket was there and sat to them he can do anything once the tickets issued. Meanwhile my wife called him and pretend that not hear her. I have did appeal twice the last appeal I sent a copy of the permit to Newham and explained everything to them. But they still refused my appeal. In fact I feel that they have treated me very unfair, besides nature or change of weather cannot do anything about me. What happened to me can happen to anyone. Please please I needs your help to gets my money back. Here is my number 00447903886507 email***@******.***. Thanks
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: Newham London
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: If it will be possible please
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Here is my number 00447903886507 and my email***@******.*** after 3pm will be great to contact me please

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

What would you like to know about this matter please?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
To gets my money back please

Oh what basis?

I presume you lost the appeal?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Please this £44 pounds charge if I win the case iam going to gets it BAck please. I need a help to gets £195 back and now I need to pay £44 which I have already pay £5 can you please explain to me

I don't know what you mean.

I need the information I asked for.

Why do you think you are not liable?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I lost appeal

OK, so what is the basis of your challenge?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
The basis of my challenge is. I had a residential car park permit on my screen. During the November weather. My permit sticker on my screen comes of to inside my car. I have exprain everything to Newham I even sent a photos of the permit to them. But they are still refusing the appeal. I have make the payment of £195 but I believe strongly they didn't treat me well

I am sorry but I cannot give you good news. I'm afraid you are in difficulty here.

I have to tell you the truth.

You are trying to argue that you are not liable. That is all very well but the fact remains that the adjudicator has decided against you so that ship has sadly sailed.

There is no further appeal save for error in fact or in law and that would cost a lot more than £195. Also, there is no real basis. You just disagree with the decision.

Im really sorry but that is the position.

I am sorry but I have to tell you the truth.

Do remember that I can only give you my opinion.

Another lawyer may have a different opinion. Litigation needs at least 2 parties and neither goes to court expecting to lose.

Nonetheless, one of them does, even though they have been told by their respective legal advisers that they have a good chance of success.

If there was a black-and-white answer to every legal problem there would be no need for anything to ever proceed to court.

The ultimate decision comes from a county court judge in a civil case or from the magistrate in a criminal case heard in the magistrates court or the jury in Crown Court.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 15 hours ago.
Good morning Jo please how are you doing. Just wanted to know why do you guys take £50 from my account. I was told the membership is £5 but £50 has taken from my account