Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

Just wondering if I can be helped with a driving issue,

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Just wondering if I can be helped with a driving issue
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Leeds
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I sent an email to the police that I was not aware of the offence and it took them almost 6 months to let me know even though they are claiming they sent letters to me that i never recieved
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: They also said they could not ascertain my address but I have lived in the same place for the last 2 years

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

what is the offence please?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Driving 36 Mile per hour in a 30 zone and failure to respond to letters that I never got
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I was told to pay £5 but dod you charge me Another fee other than that ?

Good to talk to you.

No problem.

All the best.

Hopefully,I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. Ifanything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. Inthe meantime, thank you once again for using our services.