Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I need help. i Get letter from county court business centre

Hi my name is***** need help. i Get letter from county court business centre about missing payment for private parking ticket, the letter arrives in time where I was outside uk. when I back it was to late to make couterclaim, what is the best solution? I don’t want bad credit history, but I’m not happy to pay money for parking where I’m resident on this street and I got permit holder. thanks
JA: What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a local attorney?
Customer: where I can find citation?
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: no nothing in this letter about appear
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I explained what I now
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
File attached (VL3PQTG)

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hi, thanks, ***** ***** need advice what I can do in my case at this point.

The attachment isn't very clear when I open it, Do they already have a CCJ against you?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
how can I check that the CJJ against me? the letter is from 9 august, I had 28 days for counterclaim, but I’m back to uk in last weekend

you can check online on any of the credit reference agencies.

Or you can try uploading it again? I think its a claim form but can't be sure.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I check credit score, its looks still ok. what I should do next? thanks

If they have no CCJ then they cannot enforce this. Of course, they may sue but then you could defend it.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
hi, thanks for replay, I was wrong, I got cjj on my credit score, today I recive letter call Judgment for claimant(in default) show I must pay 278 poud. any chance I can not to pay to this scum? or is no any solution?
thanks

Ok, did you get any letters about this?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I recive today letter from County Court Business Centre. in explain they write:
To the Defendant
It is therefore orderem that you must pay claimant £171.41 for debt(and interesy to datę of judgment) and £107 for cost(less £0 witch you have already paks) its so unfair, didn’t have chance for defence….

Ok, but before that?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I had one letter from couty court business centre 9 of August, before that I recive lots of letter from debt collector call gladstone, after I read review about this company the letter go stright to bin, before that I recive few letters from private company forcing me to pay for parking ticket from outside my flat where Im resident and got permit holder

Thank you if you received the claim form and did not deal with it but I'm afraid there is nothing that can be done now as you do not have grounds for a statutory declaration because you knew about it and just didn't deal with it.