Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I have a parking fine from a private company UK PARKING

I have a parking fine from a private company UK PARKING CONTROL LTD for a ticket issued back in April. It was not paid (can explain if necessary) and I have since received
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: I have since received 3 letters 1) from a debt collection, 2) from Court Enforcement Services and 3) QDR Solicitors who state that failure to pay the now £172 fine may result in them recommending to their client that it gets passed to the Litigation department, meaning they may look to get a CCJ and then go on to scaremonger about the implications of that!
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I'm just not sure what to do...am happy to pay the original plus late payment of £70 otherwise no more info
JA: The Expert's answer will cost $10 to $100, depending on the issue type and time to respond. You'll see the exact amount on the next page and can decide then. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit.
Customer: How can I see what they will charge?

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Are you asking if you are liable to pay this?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
or try to just pay the original ticket (which I no longer have in possession) for £70

I am currently on other calls but will call asap - if this is ok with you please reply to me here and i will see you are waiting - thanks

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
happy to wait for your call but I have to go out at 12.45pm
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Can you let me know when you will call me please? It's half an hour gone.

I can call now?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Great, thank you

Good to talk to you.

No problem.

All the best.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.