RJM Law
RJM Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons)
106205234

Apart from exceptional hardship, are there any other factors

Apart from exceptional hardship, are there any other factors that could persuade a court to not enforce a ban for a speeding offence that accumulates to 12 points?
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: Telford, UK
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: Yes
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Welcome and thank you for choosing our service, I will be the expert assisting you with this matter today.   I appreciate this matter is important to you and I shall try to resolve it as precisely and quickly as possible for you today.

Please note; there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website all work on a third party basis and are not online full time however, I shall endeavour to respond to your question as soon as possible.  I look forward to assisting you in this matter.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Please type the answer. I could not retrieve the phone message

Thank you for the question.  I am afraid not, the court would only prevent a licence from being suspended if you could prove an exceptional hardship.  Even with this being the case, it can be difficult to convince the court that you have an exceptional hardship, even if losing you licence means that you will lose your only source of income, this is not sufficient enough to prove a hardship and the licence will still likely be revoked.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Should you require any further assistance on this matter, please do not hesitate to post a further questions for additional assistance.

Kindest Regards.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
You just sent an incomprehensible automated mumble which I could not even hear when I phoned and then charged me £50. Please refund immediately.

I have sent a response above.  I have not attempted to call you.

The website will refund your money, this is not something I can do I afraid.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Why have you charged me £50 for this text answer? And stop sending indecipherable phone messages

As I said, this is out with my control.  The website admin team will refund your money.  I have not called you.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I've requested an immediate refund

They should refund your money if you have asked as you did not receive a call.