Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

Jo. I received a NIP for speeding. I'm 1 say overdue to

Hi Jo. I received a NIP for speeding. I'm 1 say overdue to return it. Will I still be able to apply to attend the speed awareness workshop?

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hi Jo. I received a NIP for speeding. I'm 1 day overdue to return it. Will I still be able to apply to attend the speed awareness workshop?

How badly over due?

Also what was the speed and what was the limit?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
1 day. I should have sent it by yesterday. Clicked at 36mph in a 30mph zone. I want to attend the workshop but worried because the form is late

Sorry, can I be clear, your response to the NIP is late or your response to their offer of the workshop is late?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Response to NIP is late

Thanks for the information

That shouldn’t be a massive problem. I doubt they would even notice that. They normally send a reminder anyway.

If you are suitable for a course then you are suitable.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
That's great thanks

Good to talk to you.

No problem.

All the best.