Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Advocate
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

EUrocar park has charged me parking longer than allowed, but

Customer Question

EUrocar park has charged me parking longer than allowed, but in reallity i made a couple of trips that day and they are taking my first entry and last exitfrom car park into account which is unfair as i did not stay over than the permitted time in one single trip
JA: What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a local attorney?
Customer: Buckingshire
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 15 days ago.

Hi, thank you for your message. Welcome to just answer. I am sorry to hear about your situation. What steps have you taken so far?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I want to appeal the PCN notice given want to understand if it will be successful and how should it be presented
Hi, ok. Thank you for your message. What evidence do you have to show they have charged you longer?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Only evidence I have is that my bank statement which shows that i had been twice at Tesco on the same day hence i visited and parked the vehicle twice.
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 14 days ago.
Hi, thank you for your message. Do you know if there is a warning regarding when you can return to the parking lot? How many hours are you permitted to park in that particular parking location?
Hi, thank you for your message. Again I am very sorry to hear about your situation. As I have not received an answer to my queries I will need to give you a general answer. You should appeal the PCN based on the evidence you have such as parking ticket, photographs of signs that support your case etc. If you would like help with the appeal application you should instruct a solicitor in your area to represent you. You can find a solicitor by using the law society find a solicitor link here:
https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk
I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions. Best wishes