How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Anthony Chendo Your Own Question
Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 3016
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Anthony Chendo is online now

A car has been parked in an official parking bay in my

Customer Question

Hi .A car has been parked in an official parking bay in my street for three days now.Don't know who the owner is.No visible sign of a blue badge I have continuous use as my wife has official blue badge.Can you advise please.
JA: What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a local attorney?
Customer: Hi an unknown car has been parked in the disabled parking bay showing no signs of blue badge. it has been there for the last three the bay that I have had the use of for the last five years. Can you avise please. Regards ***** *****
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: NO
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Yes.the blue badge is registered in my wife's name and she is in a care home.
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 11 days ago.


Welcome to JA.

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

It appears you have a nuisance parking cause of action against the person parked in the designated parking bay.

Therefore i suggest you consider reporting the matter to your local council as they can take steps to investigate the matter with a view of removing the vehicle in question.

I hope i have clarified the position.

Thanks and stay safe.

Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 11 days ago.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify the answer given.

Thanks and stay safe