Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

It’s about a motor offence, Wolverhampton, none, nothing

Customer Question

It’s about a motor offence
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Wolverhampton
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: none
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: nothing
Category: Traffic Law
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Involved in a hit and run
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I’m a provisional driver but I was driving with a full license driver with me
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
What’s my best option
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 9 days ago.

Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 8 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

Sorry you hit someone and left the scene of the crime? Have you contacted the police?

Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 7 days ago.

You need to contact the police on 101 and report the incident. You also need to instruct a criminal solicitor. If you want to find a solicitor to assist with this process and represent you at the hearing you can find a solicitor using the Law Society find a solicitor search option here: https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk. You can search by town or postcode to find one near you, as well as area of law in this case criminal law. I trust this assists