How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jeremy Aldermartin Your Own Question
Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 9549
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
Jeremy Aldermartin is online now

It’s about a motor offence, Wolverhampton, none, nothing

Customer Question

It’s about a motor offence
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Wolverhampton
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: none
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: nothing
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Involved in a hit and run
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I’m a provisional driver but I was driving with a full license driver with me
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
What’s my best option
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 9 days ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 8 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 8 days ago.

Sorry you hit someone and left the scene of the crime? Have you contacted the police?

Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 7 days ago.

You need to contact the police on 101 and report the incident. You also need to instruct a criminal solicitor. If you want to find a solicitor to assist with this process and represent you at the hearing you can find a solicitor using the Law Society find a solicitor search option here: You can search by town or postcode to find one near you, as well as area of law in this case criminal law. I trust this assists