Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I have a question regarding multiple PCN's. I've received a

Hi there, I have a question regarding multiple PCN's. I've received a total of 15 PCN's for doing the school run on behalf of a friend when she was ill. I may still have a few more to arrive. The restrictions, at school opening and closing times, on the particular street were recently put in place but I was not aware of them. The signage also is not easily visible as you turn into the street. I also didn't receive the first PCN until 2 months after the first violation and had completed all the school runs before receiving the first PCN. I appealed on three counts... Inadequate signage, unaware of the restrictions as I don't have a child and don't live within the vicinity of the school. Haringey council eventually cancelled the first 11 tickets citing a discretionary reason for cancelling a ctwo of them. Incorrectly saying one was a duplicate spot and cancelling 1 for that reason. I recieved 1 letter saying that 7 had been cancelled and giving no reason. I've since received 4 more. Ive just received a letter from the same person who cancelled the bulk of the others now saying that my appeal is refused and I have to pay or go to a tribunal. I find this absolutely chaotic behaviour and am a loss of what to do. I'm awaiting one more appeal for two more outstanding and may still yet receive more PCN's for the end of June as they're arriving so late. Can you help? My best wishes, James
JA: What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a local attorney?
Customer: I'm afraid it's in the uk, not U.S so I may have got through to the wrong person?
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: Sorry are you based in the UK or US?
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Just that I need a UK laywer

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hi Jo, my situation is described above. DO you have any advice?

Do you want me to call?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
please

Good to talk to you.

No problem.

All the best.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.