Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

Had a parking ticket at Sainsbury Newquay. I was in the shop

Had a parking ticket at Sainsbury Newquay. I was in the shop but 1st popped to another shop and my last time was spend doimg shopping in their supermarket
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: I said were it was
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: No, is a debt collecting company trying to collect the fine
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Had a parking ticket( i was parked for longer then the maximum time). Was no board nearby i couldnt noticed regarding parking time allowed) by Sainsbury Newquay. Creditor euro car parts ltd
Debt recovery plus is the collector. Fine is worth £140.
Before going to the car I spent reasonable amount of time in their shop doing shopping.

Welcome to JA.

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

Please note that this is not a chat service therefore you may experience delays.

Do you have any evidence to show that notice boards were not visible to know the terms and conditions of the parking site?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I dont have any, as I live far away from that place. I am in swindon, in I was on holiday to Cornwall when happend. When I park the car, I did had a look to see any information board displayed in the neat vecinity, but couldnt see it. I parked very close to the entrance of the shop.

When you agree to park in a site you are deemed to accept the parking site's terms and conditions regarding parking your vehicle. Therefore unless the terms and conditions were not placed in areas that were visible you will be liable to pay the fine. Therefore in the absence of any evidence to support your assertion that the signs were not visible  please consider the points raised because if you are not successful you could be facing a higher fee especially if court proceedings are commenced against you.

I hope I have clarified the position.

Thanks and stay safe.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify the answer given.

Thanks and stay safe

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank you very much for you time answering my enquiery.
Best regards,
Gabriela Pal

Your welcome