JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
97337639

There is a car that is parked uo on a yellow box and also

Customer Question

there is a car that is parked uo on a yellow box and also has a bold tyre
JA: What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a local attorney?
Customer: no I've not contacted any but as I'm disabled I find this dishearting
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Just the person that I live next to has a problem with me and its her bother that has left his car
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  JimLawyer replied 10 days ago.

Hello, this is Jim and welcome to JustAnswer. I will be the lawyer working with you today.
Sorry to hear of the issue. I will set out my written answer shortly.

Expert:  JimLawyer replied 10 days ago.

Abandoning a car is a criminal offence which is the first thing. The owner could face a fine up to £2500 and a 3 month prison sentence.

You should consider reporting this to the Police on the 101 number now.

From your question it does sound like the car has been abandoned. That being the case you must also report this to your local council - they may collect it and dispose of it.
You can report it to your council via this website : https://www.gov.uk/report-abandoned-vehicle
The council will contact the DVLA and attempts will be made to reach the owner.

Expert:  JimLawyer replied 10 days ago.

I hope this helps and answers the question - my goal is to ensure you are happy with the answer and have the information you need. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know. I will reply as soon as I can to help with any further queries.

Many thanks,
Jim

Expert:  JimLawyer replied 10 days ago.

Please let me know if the answer helped or if you need me to cover anything else?. I am happy to clarify the answer or if you have any follow up questions. If so, I’d be grateful if you would let me know. I am free most days, including weekends, so feel free to ask me anything you are unsure of.

Best wishes,

Jim