Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

I have a pcn fine which has been taken to court I purchased

Customer Question

I have a pcn fine which has been taken to court I purchased a valid ticket and have evidence of this , when my car was inspected by the warden the ticket just had became displaced and was facing down
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what location this is in?
Customer: uk England Birmingham
JA: Was a citation issued? Was a court date set?
Customer: it’s in the process they put a claim against me which they now are going to Pursue in court
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No that’s it I wanted to no if I should go to court or settle it outside what are my chances
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 9 days ago.

Welcome to JA

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

Please note that this is not a chat service therefore you may experience delays.

Have you sent the evidence that you paid for the ticket to the parking company?

Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 8 days ago.

In the absence of further information, it recommend you seek to obtain legal advice by contacting a local solicitor, which can be found using the website below, which is a search engine for local lawyers.

Find a Solicitor - The Law Society

Alternatively you can find lawyers to suit your budget using the price comparison site below:

The Law Superstore | Find and Compare Costs for Lawyers

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify the answer given.

Thanks and stay safe