How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RJM Law Your Own Question
RJM Law, Lawyer
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 3765
Experience:  LL.B (Hons)
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
RJM Law is online now

What can you do if your appeal has been dismissed, No I have

Customer Question

What can you do if your appeal has been dismissed
JA: What location was this in? And have you consulted a local lawyer?
Customer: No I have not
JA: Was a citation issued? Was a court date set?
Customer: Yes
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I was unable to attend the appeal
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  RJM Law replied 12 days ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing our service today.   I am the expert who shall assist you with this matter today.

Please note that our service is conducted through emails and from time to time there may be a delay between answers and responses, this is due to the expert availability at the time.  If you do not receive a response immediately, please be advised you will receive one by the end of the day

I will be able to provide you with guidance in relation to your question.  However please note this does not form a professional client relationship and we cannot provide representation, however, I would be hopeful that my guidance will be able to assist you.

Thank you

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
HiDo you have an answer to my quetio
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Expert:  RJM Law replied 11 days ago.

Thank you usually if the appeal fails that is the end of the matter and the original decision will stand.  If you feel there has been an error in law, you can seek permission to appeal to the next court up, however you would require to show there has been an error in the application of the law, you cannot simply appeal due to not agreeing with the decision.

I shall provide you with a helpful link that will assist you in finding a solicitor/representative near your local area.  This will provide you with someone nearby your area who can assist you if required.

I hope this information proved helpful.  You will find a local solicitor who deals with these matters on the law society webpage which is as follows; (England) (Scotland) (Ireland) (N. Ireland)

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Should you require any further assistance on this matter, please do not hesitate to post a further questions for additional assistance.

Kindest Regards.