Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

Just got a SP30 speeding ticket but my fiancee was driving

Just got a SP30 speeding ticket but my fiancee was driving and is only a learner with me next to her. Didnt notice she was speeding. What happens do I need to take responsibility or does she take points and fine. Will she get any other sanction as not competent driver?
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what location this is in?
Customer: Sorry Northamptonshire, UK
JA: Was a citation issued? Was a court date set?
Customer: At the moment letter has just arrived asking driver
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
OK