Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I get NIP at 10/03 and another 17/03 both for exceeding the

Customer Question

Hi . I get NIP at 10/03 and another 17/03 both for exceeding the speed limit but I didn’t see them so I have that letter with me still. Letters put to cupboard my lady. When I send back now what happened next? Thank you for answering
JA: What location was this in? And have you consulted a local lawyer?
Customer: A41 Tipton. I didn’t consulted a local lawyer yet
JA: Was a citation issued? Was a court date set?
Customer: no. Just a letter with filling up my data and send back
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I believe that everything
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 20 days ago.
Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
What happened next?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 20 days ago.

So basically you filled them out late?

How late?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Police send me first 10/03 and second 17/03 that two various letters
Expert:  Jo C. replied 20 days ago.

Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today.

Please bear with me as I will be online and off-line from time to time and therefore, may be delayed getting back to you.

Sometimes I will get back to you very quickly, other times it's going to be longer and possibly hours or overnight

Please bear in mind that it takes me time to type answers and I also have clients and sometimes have to attend court so I may not get back to you immediately.

It depends if you want to contest this. If you want to contest it, then this would be a bad idea because you will admit the offence.

If you never intend to deny it, an apology wouldn’t be a bad idea. They may exercise their discretion in your favour.

You will amost certainly have been or are being prosecuted for failing to identify then.

With any luck, if you have filled out the NIP then they will just deal with you for speeding even at this stage, but it might be that its too late.

I’m afraid that failing to identify carries 6 points for each and a fine.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Thank You Very Much
Expert:  Jo C. replied 20 days ago.

It was my pleasure to assist you. Please come back if anything else crops up and needs clarification.

Thank you for trusting Just Answer, and of course me, with your legal problem.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 18 days ago.

Welcome.