Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I received a parking ticket which I did not get bailiff

I received a parking ticket which I did not get bailiff towed my car had to pay £640 to get car back rang the balliff ask why my car was towed they said non payment of parking ticket I have not received anything no parking ticket they have been trying to contact me for 6 months went to court without my knowledge apparently the council has been writing to the wrong address upsetting a elderly couple who has been getting letters 2 months later same thing happened balliff turned up to my house to tow my car again they said non payment of fine had to pay another £512 to stop them towing my car again have not received any correspondence from the council don’t even know where or what the tickets were for over £1200 pounds had to pay in fines which I have not received any letters or parking tickets this happened in June 2020 and again in august 2020 council will not talk to me as they pass the debt on to balliffs none of this is my fault council been sending correspondence to the wrong address don’t know how that’s happened please help don’t know how to go about getting my money back
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what location this is in?
Customer: London borough of lewisham dermody road London se13
JA: Was a citation issued? Was a court date set?
Customer: Tried to appeal spoken to the court they sent me 2 appeal letters which are hard to fill in then I have to get it witnessed the court is Northampton court reason I’m struggling I have not been well very stressed
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: The fine was driving through a restricted road where no one can see the camera which is on one of them plant pots when in lockdown I know a lot of people won their claims there because the signs not clear left me in debt
Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

What would you like to know please

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
How to claim my money back this happened 2021

[

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hi regarding my traffic offence I have a pe3 form and a pe2 form to appeal needs to be signed how do I get these signed

You wou ld have to find a solicitor to do that.

Its not expensive though.