ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

Can baliff take my current vechcile for tickets owed on an

Can baliff take my current vechcile for tickets owed on an previous vechile which has been sold
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: harringey London
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Hi welcome to justanswer
I am Readylaw one of the legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.
I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
ok
If there is anything else you need, please let me know before I respond?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
fine
Thanks for your patience and enquiry. A colleague of mine should be contacting you by phone shortly. In the meantime, I will try and give some assistance here.

Yes, the bailiff can unfortunately seize this vehicle to settle a debt. All that is required is for the bailiff to be sure this vehicle belongs to you.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.