Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I have had a court judgment through the door regarding

Customer Question

I have had a court judgment through the door regarding parking ticket offences. I have previously requested photo evidence, which I have emails backing this up. Where would I stand in court, as they never provided me with the photo evidence.
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what location this is in?
Customer: Gillingham
JA: Was a citation issued? Was a court date set?
Customer: no court date has been set just a court judgment letter
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 19 days ago.

A very Good morning to you there, how do you do?

My name is Solicitor4All a law expert with over 15years practice. I will be helping you this morning. Thank you for the inquiry.

First of all, I am sorry to hear about the issues brought up by this. It must be a frustrating situation to be going through Please leave the inquiry with me and i will prepare a response for you here this morning. Thank you.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Ok thank you
Thank you for your patience. If it is a judgment then it means you have not defended the claim and you would have to settle it. If you have only seen the judgment and never received the letter of claim and the claim form then you can apply for the judgment to be set aside using form N244 application notice.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. Always glad to clarify anything and to guide further. All the best.