MARTINT330
MARTINT330,
Experience:  Expert
112154245

I forgot to send in my licence when court speeding, I

Customer Question

Hello ,
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I forgot to send in my licence when court speeding , I admitted the fine and payed it - however they have come back to me and because I elected to go to court on the grounds of my disability ( ADHD ) will they fine me more ?
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what location this is in?
Customer: Sussex - bolney
JA: Was a citation issued? Was a court date set?
Customer: Just got it through today
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I suffer from ADHD - and at the time of the offence , I was having cancer check with the hospital ( time of the offence )
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 18 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** hope you are well today. I am a qualified Solicitor, and I will be able to help you by providing you with an answer to your question today. I specialise in UK and Irish Law. I am not always online but rest assured if I do not respond immediately I will respond when I return.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Hi , yes I am a unofficial carer for my 25 year old autistic son
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I think that’s it

Generally no, you already paid the fine. You’ll be only given time to ask questions and give evidence in your case. If you’re giving evidence during the hearing you will be asked to swear an oath or make a legally binding promise (known as an affirmation) that your evidence will be true.

Is there anything else I can help with today?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
No thank you - very helpful

Thank you for your enquiry today, please do not hesitate to contact us in future.

Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 17 days ago.

Thank you for your question on JustAnswer. We are always available to help and please do let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.