How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MARTINT330 Your Own Question
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 1716
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
MARTINT330 is online now

I forgot to send in my licence when court speeding, I

Customer Question

Hello ,
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I forgot to send in my licence when court speeding , I admitted the fine and payed it - however they have come back to me and because I elected to go to court on the grounds of my disability ( ADHD ) will they fine me more ?
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what location this is in?
Customer: Sussex - bolney
JA: Was a citation issued? Was a court date set?
Customer: Just got it through today
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I suffer from ADHD - and at the time of the offence , I was having cancer check with the hospital ( time of the offence )
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 18 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** hope you are well today. I am a qualified Solicitor, and I will be able to help you by providing you with an answer to your question today. I specialise in UK and Irish Law. I am not always online but rest assured if I do not respond immediately I will respond when I return.

Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 18 days ago.

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your question or anything else you would like to add before we continue?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Hi , yes I am a unofficial carer for my 25 year old autistic son
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I think that’s it
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 18 days ago.

Generally no, you already paid the fine. You’ll be only given time to ask questions and give evidence in your case. If you’re giving evidence during the hearing you will be asked to swear an oath or make a legally binding promise (known as an affirmation) that your evidence will be true.

Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 18 days ago.

Is there anything else I can help with today?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
No thank you - very helpful
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 18 days ago.

Thank you for your enquiry today, please do not hesitate to contact us in future.

Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 17 days ago.

Thank you for your question on JustAnswer. We are always available to help and please do let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.