Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I was caught by police for my child not using booster. He is

I was caught by police for my child not using booster. He is 138 cms. I have been fined for the child not having seat belt on chest
JA: What location was this in? And have you consulted a local lawyer?
Customer: Barking, no
JA: Was a citation issued? Was a court date set?
Customer: Nopes . Not yet The police said I will get a letter in 6 weeks What would be the penalty. Can I know please
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: My child had seat belt on his lower abdomen and shoulder buy not in chest. He was not on booster as he is above 135 cmsCustomer: Chat is completed
Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

What can I do for you?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I was caught by police.My child had seat belt on his lower abdomen and shoulder buy not on chest. He was not on booster as he is above 135 cms. They said they are going to submit two cases of child not being on car seat/booster and not wearing the seat belt.May I know what would be the process and the penalty in such cases please

I can call but it will be tomorrow now.

Is that ok for you?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Would you be able to call now please

No, as I said.

I cannot call at this time I'm afraid.

I can call tomorrow morning.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Ok sure, thanks

Send me a message when you are ready tomorrow.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Ok will do
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Good night

I can call in 20 mins?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
please

It was my pleasure to assist you. Please come back if anything else crops up and needs clarification.

Thank you for trusting Just Answer, and of course me, with your legal problem.

If you would like to reconnect with me at a later date, simply add me as a favourite expert and you can then tag me in a question by typing @JoC

Thanks again,