james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

I recieved a Single Justice Procedure Notice for the charge

Hi there
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I recieved a Single Justice Procedure Notice for the charge RR84210 I wanted to know what this means I have been given the opportunity to make my plea to which I have pleaded guilty using the online service
JA: What location was this in? And have you consulted a local lawyer?
Customer: A312 Mandeville Road, UB5 I hae not consulted a lawyer
JA: Was a citation issued? Was a court date set?
Customer: I did not receive a physical citation although the officer cautioned me at the time
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: The officer stated that "I am reporting you for the question to be considered of prosecuting you for this offence. You do not have to say anything but it may harm your defence ..."
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and  I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.