Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Advocate
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

I lost my BRP. I applied for a new BRP since last December

I lost my BRP. I applied for a new BRP since last December 2021. The home office still has not replied to me yet 😕.
JA: What location was this in? And have you consulted a local lawyer?
Customer: Can I apply for a provisional driving licence??
JA: Was a citation issued? Was a court date set?
Customer: No.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I want to get my provisional driving licence. But the lost BRP is stopping me from doing this. And the home office is wasting my time. How can you help me out?
Hi, thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear. How did you contact the home office?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I applied for a new BRP on December and paid the costs for a new replacement BRP . The man who took the finger print and my photo told me tge home office will contact me via email in two months. Still waiting.
I need to get my provisional driving licence. But the post office is asking my to give the hard copy of my BRP according to the DVLA.
Is there a wat to apply for the provisional driving licence without the hard copy. I mean a copy or online?