UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I have comprehensive car insurance on my car in the U.K.,

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I have comprehensive car insurance on my car in the U.K., however my friend from the U.S. was driving it when my car was registered speeding. She has a cat and insurance in the U.S. what are my options?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: I have not talked to a lawyer yet. I live in the U.K., and the question is related to the U.K.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: no step
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 13 days ago.

I am a solicitor. Was she insured to drive your car? Does she admit the offence?

Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 12 days ago.

You need to give her details to the Police. Please see here: https://www.caineslaw.co.uk/services/driving-offences-solicitors/failure-to-identify-driver/

All the best