How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 8392
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Traffic Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I have comprehensive car insurance on my car in the U.K.,

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I have comprehensive car insurance on my car in the U.K., however my friend from the U.S. was driving it when my car was registered speeding. She has a cat and insurance in the U.S. what are my options?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: I have not talked to a lawyer yet. I live in the U.K., and the question is related to the U.K.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: no step
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 13 days ago.


I am a solicitor. Was she insured to drive your car? Does she admit the offence?

Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 12 days ago.

You need to give her details to the Police. Please see here:

All the best