ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

Does the Director signing the plea form on behalf of a

Customer Question

Does the Director signing the plea form on behalf of a company for a s172 RTA failure to provide details offence need to send their driving licence please
JA: What location was this in? And have you consulted a local lawyer?
Customer: Avon and Somerset, they were not sure as they had not seen one of these previously!
JA: Was a citation issued? Was a court date set?
Customer: Yes
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: We intend to plead guilty by post as this was an oversight
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 5 days ago.
Hi welcome to justanswer
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 5 days ago.
I amCustomerone of the legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 5 days ago.
I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 5 days ago.
If there is anything else you need, please let me know before I respond?
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 5 days ago.

Thanks for your patience and enquiry. All that is required is for a copy of the drivers licence of the driver at the material time is to be returned with your response to the notice.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 5 days ago.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hi thanks for your response, the form states include the photocard licence as per the attached. Is a copy therefore sufficient with an explanation please?
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 5 days ago.

It is not a prerequisite to do so. You may opt not to and say why it was not submitted. However as you do intend to plead guilty you may do so.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 5 days ago.

Just a final note that if you would like to reconnect with me at a later date, simply add the nameCustomeras a favourite expert. You may also tag me in a question starting off with @Readylaw.

I look forward to helping you again soon.

Thanks again,

Customer/p>