Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

If ii got points for speeding can i request again to do

Customer Question

if ii got points for speeding can i request again to do course ?
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what location this is in?
Customer: dorset
JA: Was a citation issued? Was a court date set?
Customer: no court just a letter to pay £100.00 and three points
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: yes i might have a second one ? the same thing ?
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 15 days ago.
Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 15 days ago.

Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today.

Please bear with me as I will be online and off-line from time to time and therefore, may be delayed getting back to you.

Sometimes I will get back to you very quickly, other times it's going to be longer and possibly hours or overnight

Please bear in mind that it takes me time to type answers and I also have clients and sometimes have to attend court so I may not get back to you immediately.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 15 days ago.

When did you last do it?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 14 days ago.

You can do the speed awareness course once in a three year period.

If they haven’t offered though its probably not available.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 14 days ago.

If you could respond I could offer more.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 13 days ago.

It was my pleasure to assist you. Please come back if anything else crops up and needs clarification. Thank you for trusting Just Answer, and of course me, with your legal problem. If you would like to reconnect with me at a later date, simply add me as a favourite expert and you can then tag me in a question by typing @JoC Thanks again