Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

2009 Hyundai santa fe clutch change how much will it cost to

2009 Hyundai santa fe clutch change how much will it cost to change

you don't say what engine size this is as this will influence the cost of the parts

I'd expect to pay about £300 to 450 in parts cost (depending on the model) and this is for a complete kit including release bearing from a reputable manufacturer and its 6-8 hours labour to do the swap

however unless the clutch is slipping then it may not need replacing

you say that you have to lift the pedal to get it to go into gear?

this indicates a fault either with the master cylinder or air in the system

if you're confident there's no air in the system then I'd consider a new master cylinder next as this is lot cheaper and quicker than replacing the clutch

do you still need help?
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you

Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience: BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years