experteer
experteer,
77184159

Vw polo Automatic gearbox

Vw polo Automatic gearbox

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Justanswer. My name is Michael, I would like to help you.

What`s your question about the Gearbox?

Please answer only in this chat, so you avoid unnecessary costs.

Since the gearbox does not work cold, but when the oil and the gearbox are warm, the gearbox fault memory should first be read by a workshop.

If nothing is stored, a gearbox oil change with flushing of the gearbox should be done.

MacnhmalSometimes it is deposits in the gearbox that cause the still cold oil to get into trouble.

But if this doesn't help, the mechatronics inside the gearbox are most likely the cause and have to be replaced.

I would be very happy about a rating with 5 stars over the star bar at the top of the page, without this rating the site operator does not pay us experts.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you for your reply do you know how much oil does this car take for the gearbox and if I can change the filter on it as well or not because I was told by VW that this gearbox does not have a serviceable gearbox filter

That's right, this gearbox doesn't have a replaceable oil filter.

A workshop must change the oil as the gearbox must be vented at a certain oil temperature and training values must also be reset. Unfortunately, only a workshop can do this.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hom much oil does it take please

What year ist your Polo an what motorization does it have?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
2010 1.4
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Petrol

Ok, i`ll have a look and be back in a few minutes.

Ok, the gearbox takes between 1,7 and 1,9 litres of VW G052 512A2

The hydraulic unit takes 1 litre of VW G004 000