Sam Dennis Bradley
Sam Dennis Bradley, TV Technician
Experience:  Have been repairing tv's since 1981 and always learning and researching the newest technology.
63322015

How do you adjust the height & wideness on a Sony kv2502L,

How do you adjust the height & wideness on a Sony kv2502L, please? Many thanks. Tony.
With the set OFF, quickly press DISPLAY 5 VOL+ PWR. The word SERVICE will be displayed
Press 1 or 4 to select an adjustment that you want to change
Press 3 or 6 to adjust
Press MUTE then ENTER to save each adjustment

* For Sony???s made around 1990 press and hold a recessed button
on the rear of the set as you turn the TV on instead of pressing
DISPLAY, 5, VOL+, PWR (hole for button is under VIDEO jacks
If this doesn't work, please recheck the model number for accuracy and resend it to me
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

hi sam; I couldn.t follow your advice- is that using the RM833 R/Con or the Rm-SO4A r/con?; also which is the "display" button? do you press all the buttons at once or in sequence? Many thanks, Tony.

You must use the original remote and press in sequence display, the number 5, then volume + and then the power button. This should bring up the word "service" Adjustments can then be made with numbers on the remote 1 or 4 to select vertical size and horizontal width then when selected use numbers 3 or 6 to adjust and when reaching the desired adjustment you must immediately press mute then enter to save each adjustment
Original remotes can be found at CLICK HERE
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Hi Sam-buenos dias!; i may have given u the wrong mod. no.[by mistake]

correct no. is: kvx2502L; please confirm if this is correct, Sam; also would much appreciate the correct r/con. no.? Gracias, Tony.

That is a good model number CLICK HERE is where you can get the remote
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

thanks 4 that, Sam-finally a few more questions-is "display" a marked button on d R/Con, & when u say",With set off", do you mean d set is in "std.-by", when starting operation?

Gracias, Tony.

Yes the Display is a marked button on the remote and the set off is plugged in and set turned off
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Do keep in touch, Sam-we TV men are getting fewer! I.ve been in d bussiness for 35 years-{general electronics] & I qualified in your country-I.m Irish, but one of the good onesI hope!!

Dia leat, Tony.