Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.

my tv does not have a hdmi port only a do I get

Customer Question

my tv does not have a hdmi port only a do I get an adaptor for cable to go into hdmi I can get started..all else is in place
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for the Question

So the cable box does not have a scart socket?what outputs does it have besides HDMI?does it have component or composite out?please look on the back of it

Are you subscribing to HD services or not please?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

both ends of the cable are goes into now tv box and other into hdmi port on newer TV's.but my tv only has a skart socket at back..i need to know how to get a now tv skart to attach to tv..are you not NOW TV...cos that who is who I was asking

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 4 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thanks for your patience,