info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience

Hello! We have a Smart Samsung TV and a SMart Samsung digibox.

Hello! We have a Smart Samsung TV and a SMart Samsung digibox. The digibox works for about half a minute and then says there is not enough signal, so we have to go back to using the TV. What is going wrong?
Thanks for the Question

The digibox is this a freeview box? sorry im not sure what the digibox is for?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

It is a freeview box, that records and pauses etc

OK a DVR how old is the box please?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Two years max

Hi Simon

When you go back to using the TV with an aerial (disconnecting box)is the TV ok ?you get nothing happening here the picture and sound are fine?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The TV works fine without any change of aerial

Hi Simon

OK theirs a problem with the tuner on the DVR im afraid theirs nothing you can do about that as to get the unit repaired would equate to a new DVR so its not an option im afraid to replace the tuner

Please consider rating the answer positively, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, XXXXX XXXXX will remain open and stay open as long as you need it.If you have any concerns please dont rate instead press the "reply to expert" tab and I will answer any queries you have

Many Thanks