Pete
Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX I live in England. I have a second

Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX I live in England. I have a second hand MATSUI TV MODEL NUMBER:RC-BQ that used to belong to a Jason Brockley & it will not stop the protection code on the TV. Please can you help me?

Hi Kevin,

After 3 failed attempts at entering the unlock code, push the volume down on the TV at the same time push "7" on the remote for 5 seconds. This should put the TV in unprotected mode and allow allow you to change the pin number to one that you can remember.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I did not work do have any other ideas from Kevin?

Hi Kevin,
If it did not work, then the only other possibility is to ask the original owner for the code, or contact the manufacturer for a master reset code.