How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TV Tech1 Your Own Question
TV Tech1
TV Tech1, Technician
Category: TV
Satisfied Customers: 5316
Experience:  30 Years experience. Authorized Warranty servicer.
Type Your TV Question Here...
TV Tech1 is online now

I have a Samsung UE55f8000ST TV and want to support it on a

This answer was rated:

I have a Samsung UE55f8000ST TV and want to support it on a bench top away from the walls by means of a hollow column or "tube" so the wiring goes down the tube hidden and the TV can be turned 90 degrees. Please can you let me know if this is possible and where can I purchase such a support?
Hello, I'm TV Tech1 and I'll be working with you to identify and help you resolve your problem.

It's all in the keywords you use.

Google Universal swivel TV stand and you'll get swiveling TV stands. It may not swivel 90° for the safety of you and your TV, but that's why people modify them to fit their requirements. Just make sure the base is centered on the swivel, not offset. That's the design you need for 90° rotation.
TV Tech1 and 2 other TV Specialists are ready to help you