How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MasterFixIt Your Own Question
MasterFixIt, Technician
Category: TV
Satisfied Customers: 9568
Experience:  I have been a TV repair and electronics expert for over 30 years.
Type Your TV Question Here...
MasterFixIt is online now

I want to buy a c1 module for my Samsung tv so I can insert

Customer Question

I want to buy a c1 module for my Samsung tv so I can insert my sky card into it,what sort of cam module do I buy there are so many
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 3 years ago.
Hi I am Tech Michael
I will be helping you today.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and may take a bit of conversation to get the issue narrowed down and solved.
May we have the make model # ***** your TV?
Also the age the set is?
Thank you
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the tv is a Samsung 40inch ue40h6670 the set is brand new only bought yesterday

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the tv is a Samsung model ue40h6670 bought yesterday

Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 3 years ago.
Thanks you Willie,
You could ask the store where you purchased the set also for a source local to you for the C1 module, they may have that or know where you can get it close by. But this may be a part you need to order from the us. Would that be ok?
Please try these companies in the UK for that C1 mod.
Flat TV parts: Unit B, Lake Works, Cranleigh Road
PO16 9DRPhone 01329 825 403
Please rate kindly before closing this page I will still be here for you and you can contact me anytime
simply by replying to this message at no additional cost;-)
Thank you and have a great day!
Tech Michael