info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience

how do I stop voice overs when watching tv 50in Toshiba, I

how do I stop voice overs when watching tv 50in Toshiba, I have tried all buttons on handset thank you dp
Thanks for the Question

Do you mean a black box with text appearing for the dialogue?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no When I am watching a program (it might be ice road truckers) a voice will say polo will look out of his door, I can see the bloke is doing that so I don't need telling

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how do I get rid of the voice over

I see OK please provide the model number found on the back of the set and I should be able to explain

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Anthony model no 50l 2436d serial no e41702p02198c1

Please have another look at the MODEL number thats not correct please be careful that you get it right or it wont come up in my database.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ant5hony the model no is 50l2436d Toshiba 50 in

No letters before that number starts?is that an L a 1 OR AN I please?nothings coming up for it not even on a google search so it must be wrong

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I checked it again its 50L 2436d

OK got it please just give me 10 mins

David how are you viewing TV services ?cable box \cable straight no box\satellite\aerial?

Does it do the same if you use another input like a DVD player?just trying to eliminate any box you may be using

Let me know

I have to send an answer in this post incase its a box issue however just ignore if its not

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Anthony aerial

OK got it

The set is in "audio description mode"

To disable press the menu button then navigate to sound in that menu use the up and down arrows to navigate to "audio description"press OK to enter the sub menu then when in this menu switch it OFF

Let me know if you need more info

A positive rating is appreciated their will be a rating bar with this post thank you