info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience

We have a Singapore tv and with our new BT service and new

We have a Singapore tv and with our new BT service and new aerial the tv still does not get anything but BBC I view. Do I need a UK tv.
Thanks for the Question

What I am about to say you may not like however its the correct answer and I hope you rate the answer positively as I am only the messenger.

If the set WONT work with a digital box attached (it definitly wont work with its own tuner properly) and you are sure the box is good and you have set it up correctly and picked out the input the box will be on then you will need to replace the TV.

Its not wise to bring a TV into another country (unless its a multistandard set and even then their are risks)and thats because the set is designed to work hardware and firmware for that countrys transmission standard and products

Let me know if you need more info
Sorry for poor news